JAMB Launches a Jamb chart Platform to Handle All Request

JAMB Launches a Jamb chart Platform to Handle All Request

Jamb chart Platform

JAMB Launches a Jamb chart Platform to Handle All Request JAMB Launches a chart Platform to Handle All Request Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB launched a support platform where they can handle all request.

This is to inform all the candidates that are interested in making one or more enquiry about  the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry that they can now do so on the new support platform.

The support platform will now handle all request pertaining to JAMB exams and applications.

Visit http://support.jamb.org.ng  to create a ticket.

8 Comments

1. maryann anunwa chidimma

28/03/2017 at 10:12 am

i created my jamb profile on the 23rd of March and paid at Zenith bank Awka. i am yet to receive my pin to complete the registration. i am getting worried as time is fast running. my phone is 08140101440

2. maryann anunwa chidimma

28/03/2017 at 10:15 am

i am asking for the release of my pin to finish my jamb registration. i have created a profile and also paid at the Zenith bank Awka

3. i have finished every thing required from me by jamb but up to now i don't have my pin and the closing time for registration is at the corner

06/04/2017 at 4:40 pm

hamza bala my email address is balahamza3 @gmail.com

4. i have finished anything required from by jamb but up to now i didn't get my pin why?

06/04/2017 at 4:43 pm

my name is hamza bala my email address is balahamza3 @gmail.com

5. Anonymous

18/04/2017 at 4:07 am

My name is chukwu Dumebi Matthew. I made mistakes in my subject combination please how can I correct it

6. Anonymous

18/05/2017 at 3:17 pm

Aminu ibrahim garba

7. ROLAND

19/05/2017 at 10:37 pm

8. ROLAND

19/05/2017 at 10:41 pm

I was 38 minutes late for the jamb exams and I was not allowed into the hall by invigilator which means I was marked absent please Board help us reschedule the exams.46 of us missed the exams on the 16/5/2017(Tuesday) Time for the exams was 7:00hrs My email: anakanroland@yahoo.com